The orders involve an upgrade in stores already equipped with Pricer’s Electronic Shelf Labels as well as new store installations.
- I am pleased with this renewal of trust from our French customer, says Jonas Vestin, CEO at Pricer.
Pricer will issue more information as the value of the full order is finalized.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Vestin, CEO at Pricer: +46 8 505 582 00
In its capacity as issuer, Pricer AB is releasing the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Exchange Act (2007:528). The information was distributed to the media for publication at 1500 hrs CET on Friday, 8 May, 2015.
Pricer is the global leader in providing in-store shelf-edge digital solutions that enhance both store performance and the shopping experience. Pricer’s infrared ESL platform is fast, robust, interconnectable and scalable. Pricer’s range of holistic solutions are all built on this intelligent and flexible platform, and have been stacked according to the five major retail tenants they support:
- Price – guarantee price integrity to optimize sales and margins
- Performance – make operations more efficient and compliant; speed, agility, excellence, etc.
- Promotion – tailor and enhance promotions both digitally and physically at the shelf
- Personalisation – manage and improve your customers’ shopping experience
- Prediction –use Big Data to help your customers and your store’s performance
Pricer, founded in 1991 in Uppsala, Sweden, offers the most secure and fastest in-store shelf-edge communications solution. Pricer works with the world’s top retailers, small and large alike: grocers, DIY, electronics and specialty stores. Today, over 13 000 stores of the leading retailers worldwide are installed with Pricer’s leading platform.
Pricer AB (publ.) is quoted on the Nordic Small Cap list of OMX. For further information, please visit www.pricer.com
Pricer AB (publ)
Västra Järnvägsgatan 7
SE-111 64 Stockholm
Telephone: +46 8 505 582 00
Corporate Identity number: 556427-7993