Pricer, the electronic shelf label systems and shelf-edge digital solutions leader has been awarded by the French number 1 retail magazine, LSA, for its new software-hardware solutions.
In January 2015, Pricer has launched during the New York National Retail Federation tradeshow its new range of digital solutions grouped in 6 categories:
1. In Store Navigation: Guiding the shopper and optimizing its shopping route.
2. Flash alert: indicating by flash, for example, to customers, products on promotion or to employees, out of stock products.
3. Geofencing: virtual areas in the store where shoppers will receive promotions or messages on their smartphone.
4. Task management: guiding employees on the store’s digital map and showing them with the flash exactly where they have tasks to carry out.
5. Click & Collect: guiding employees towards the products that they need to pick. The ESL flashes to indicate exactly where the product to pick is located.
6. Customer interaction (Near Field Communication – NFC): shoppers receive on their smartphone product information by tapping the NFC integrated ESLs with their smartphone.
“We are very pleased to have received this trophy which rewards the new software-hardware solutions that we have developed since 2014.” declares Jonas Vestin, Pricer CEO. “In 2015, we have seen the increased interest of retailers internationally for our solutions that enable the transformation of physical stores into digital stores. This attraction has been materialized by various projects in France and around the world.”
For more information, please contact:
Valérie-Anne Gauci-Roussel, Marketing Manager: +33 (0)6 62 40 77 29
Pricer is the global leader in providing in-store shelf-edge digital solutions that enhance both store performance and the shopping experience. Pricer’s infrared ESL platform is fast, robust, interconnectable and scalable. Pricer’s range of holistic solutions are all built on this intelligent and flexible platform, and have been stacked according to the five major retail tenants they support:
• Price – guarantee price integrity to optimize sales and margins
• Performance – make operations more efficient and compliant; speed, agility, excellence, etc.
• Promotion – tailor and enhance promotions both digitally and physically at the shelf
• Personalisation – manage and improve your customers’ shopping experience
• Prediction –use Big Data to help your customers and your store’s performance
Pricer, founded in 1991 in Uppsala, Sweden, offers the most secure and fastest in-store shelf-edge communications solution. Pricer works with the world’s top retailers, small and large alike: grocers, DIY, electronics and specialty stores. Today, over 13 000 stores of the leading retailers worldwide are installed with Pricer’s leading platform.
Pricer AB (publ.) is quoted on the Nordic Small Cap list of OMX. For further information, please visit www.pricer.com
Pricer AB (publ) Website: www.pricer.com
Västra Järnvägsgatan 7 Telephone: +46 8 505 582 00
SE-111 64 Stockholm Corporate Identity number: 556427-7993