PLAZA END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
This Plaza End User License Agreement (the “Terms”) are entered into between Pricer Aktiebolag (publ) ("Pricer") and the customer ("Customer") and governs Customer's access and use of the Plaza Service.
Clicking on the “I agree” (or similar button or checkbox) that is presented at the time of requesting the service, or otherwise using or accessing the Service, indicates assent to be bound by this Agreement.
In these Terms, the following expressions shall have the meaning ascribed to them below.
“Customer Data” means any data and information submitted by or processed for the Customer in relation to the Plaza Service.
“EULA” means this document (the “Terms”), the Plaza End User License Agreement.
“Malicious Code” means code, files, agents, programs or similar that are intended to do harm including by way of e.g. viruses and trojan horses.
“Personal Data” means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
“Plaza Platform” means Pricer’s proprietary software and infrastructure as-a-service platform, enabling Customer to access the various software products offered within the Pricer Solution.
“Plaza Products” means the various software product offerings within the Pricer Solution provided to Customer via the Plaza Platform.
“Plaza Service” means the Plaza Platform including the Plaza Products provided thereunder, ordered and paid for by Customer under an Agreed Purchase Order.
“User” means an individual who is authorized by the Customer to use the Plaza Service and to whom the Customer has supplied a user ID and a password. Users may include for example employees of the Customer.
2. RIGHT TO USE THE PLAZA SERVICE
- Customer is granted a limited non-exclusive and revocable license to access and use the Plaza Service and related Documentation.
- The license granted shall be non-sublicensable and non-transferrable.
3. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES, USAGE AND CONTENT OF THE PLAZA SERVICE
- The Customer will
- use and ensure that all Users use the Plaza Service only in accordance with these Terms, the Documentation, any applicable laws and regulations and any applicable terms of the hosting service provider.
- The Customer will be responsible for the control and verification of any Customer Data.
- The Customer will ensure that all Customer Data and Customer’s collection and processing is in compliance with any applicable laws, including, as applicable, any data protection laws.
- The Customer will inform Pricer when Personal Data is transferred to Pricer, prior to such transfer and undertake all applicable measures to ensure the safe and lawful processing of Personal Data.
- The Customer will prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Plaza Service and notify Pricer promptly of any such unauthorized use.
- The Customer will not make the Plaza Service available to anyone other than the authorized Users.
- The Customer will
- not use the Plaza Service to store or transmit Malicious Code.
- The Customer will not decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Plaza Service.
- The Customer will
- not use the Plaza Service for any illegal, harmful, offensive, immoral or unauthorized purposes or in a way that violates applicable laws.
4. PRICER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pricer will host and maintain the Plaza Service and Customer Data.
5. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Pricer will take reasonable measures to protect data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- The Customer is responsible for secure management of the passwords of their users and other access credentials to avoid unauthorized access.
- Pricer will monitor and obtain data regarding Customer’s usage of the Plaza Service and any devices connected to the Plaza Service.
- Pricer may access customer data in order to provide the Plaza Service or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Pricer will not disclose Customer Data to third parties without the Customer´s consent, except as required by law.
- Pricer reserves the right to amend the Plaza Service as well as any Plaza Products, at any time and at the sole discretion of Pricer.
- Pricer may subcontract to third parties certain of its obligations under these Terms.
7. RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
- Pricer may restrict access to the Plaza Service under certain conditions, such as potential harm or risk.
- Pricer may stop providing the Plaza Service to Users who violate this EULA.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION
- This EULA will be effective until terminated by either party.
- No waiver of any provision of this EULA will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- If any provision of this EULA is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- These Terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be finally settled by arbitration administered by the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (the “SCC”).