We are looking for a competent Full-stack Developer with proven hands-on DevOps skills to help us deliver cutting-edge solutions. You will be part of our R&D organization and will work together with other talented and experienced engineers in an agile development environment.
What will you be doing?
- Work in a development team together with a product manager to deliver software solutions.
- Contribute to the architectural design, both on the backend and frontend.
- Develop and take responsibility for features across the stack in our Pricer products.
- Work in an agile fashion in an environment where creativity, contribution and collaboration are highly encouraged and appreciated.
- Improve the existing feature-set and contribute to deliver a top-class platform for digitalization of stores all over the world.
- Contribute to successful deliveries with your competences, passion and engagement.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Work with applications and databases.
- Write effective APIs.
- Troubleshoot and debug systems.
- Write clean, testable, functional code on the backend and frontend.
Who are you?
As a Full-stack Developer, you will have to demonstrate excellent analysis, planning, implementation and DevOps skills. We expect you to have a strong commitment to quality, security, technical documentation, have a good architectural understanding and be a customer-focused engineer.
What are your qualifications and requirements?
- Proven experience working as a Full-stack Developer or similar role in the past 5 years
- Proven experience working with a micro services architecture
- Proven experience working with cloud services
- Experience working in a DevOps-oriented team and having this mindset
- Experience developing web or mobile applications
- Development experience using frontend frameworks like React, Angular, React Native
- Development experience using languages like Java, Python, Go
- Good knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB or similar
- Good experience working with build tools and containers
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Excellent communicator and a team player
- Focused on details and analytical
- Focused on security
- Creative, committed and reliable
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Good to have
- Experience acting as Team Leader or similar leadership role
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience with algorithms and data structure
- Experience working with Java 14, Node.js, Kubernetes, Terraform, Terragrunt, GCP, AWS
- Experience working with ELK
- Experience working with AI
- Previous experience working at Pricer or with Pricer products
- High school diploma in Software Engineering or similar
- Swedish speaking
At Pricer you get to work in a truly global and multicultural environment with driven and highly skilled colleagues.
You will be working in our modern office right next to Stockholm City central station together with passionate colleagues in a flat and creative environment, using cutting edge technology.
Pricer is an agile company where there is great potential to self-development.
We offer Lab Fridays and access to courses for competence development, flexible work hours, a collaborative environment and attractive salary, pension, insurance plans. You will get 30 days annual vacation and we offer benefits to promote physical health.
Terms of employment
Type of employment: indefinite term (6 months probation period) Full-time employment
How to apply
Apply by email and send your application by 2020-09-30 at the latest. We perform ongoing interviews and might hire before the last application date.
If you have any questions about the position, please send the recruiting manager, Nick Pavel, an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you shortly.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
Pricer develops and manufactures the world’s most reliable digital store communication system with electronic shelf labels (ESL). We help retailers around the world to solve a number of key and time-consuming in-store challenges by streamlining critical processes in the store, such as price updates, in-store picking and inventory. We are a catalyst for retail digitization. Our system provides a stable platform for reaching out with messages, product information and offers to the shoppers. By developing technical solutions and services that are easy to implement, apply and use, we help our customers blur the boundaries between different sales channels in an increasingly digitalized and connected world. For almost 30 years, our ideas, technology and employees have changed the way retailers around the world carry out their duties and communicate with their customers.