We are looking for a competent Full-stack Developer with proven hands-on Frontend skills to help us deliver cutting-edge solutions. You will be part of our R&D organization and will work together with other talented and experienced engineers in an agile development environment.
In a rapidly growing and ever-changing retail market, Pricer offers technology and solutions that fundamentally change the traditional retail business towards increased e-commerce and dynamic pricing. As a global leader and partner on the stores’ digitalization journey,
Pricer contributes to more efficient store management. This means freeing up time that store employees can spend on increased service and a better buying experience for shoppers.
With confidence from major retail chains around the world, Pricer has so far sold 200 million electronic shelf labels to 17.000 stores in more than 50 countries.
What will you be doing?
- Work in a development team together with a product manager to deliver software solutions.
- Contribute to the architectural design, focused on frontend.
- Drive, develop and take responsibility for features with focus on frontend in our Pricer products.
- Work in an agile fashion in an environment where creativity, contribution and collaboration are highly encouraged and appreciated.
- Improve the existing feature-set and contribute to deliver a top-class platform for digitalization of stores all over the world.
- Contribute to successful deliveries with your competences, passion and engagement.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Troubleshoot and debug systems.
- Write clean, testable, functional code with focus on frontend.
Who are you?
As a Full-stack Developer, you will have to demonstrate excellent user experience and usability understanding, analysis, planning, implementation and DevOps skills. We expect you to have a strong commitment to quality, security, technical documentation, have a good architectural understanding and be a customer-focused engineer.
What are your qualifications and requirements?
- Proven experience working as a Frontend or Full-stack Developer in the past 5 years
- Proven experience working with a micro services architecture
- Proven experience working with cloud services like GCP or AWS
- Experience working in a DevOps-oriented team and having this mindset
- Experience developing web or mobile applications
- Development experience using frontend frameworks like React, React Native
- Good experience working with build tools and containers
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Passioned about UX, UI and striving to deliver amazing user experience in the digital world
- Excellent communicator and a team player
- Focused on details and analytical
- Passioned about simplicity and efficiency
- Focused on security
- Creative, committed and reliable
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Good to have
- Experience acting as Team Leader or similar leadership role
- Experience working together with UX using tools like Zeplin, Figma, Sketch or the Adobe suite
- Experience working with a frontend framework like for instance Material UI or Bootstrap
- Development experience using languages like Java, Python, Go
- Good knowledge of databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB or similar
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience working with Node.js, Kubernetes
- Experience working with AI
- Previous experience working at Pricer or with Pricer products
- High school diploma in Software Engineering or similar
- Swedish speaking
At Pricer you get to work in a truly global and multicultural environment with driven and highly skilled colleagues. You will be working in our modern office right next to Stockholm City central station together with passionate colleagues in a flat and creative environment, using cutting edge technology.
Pricer is an agile company where there is great potential to self-development.
We offer Lab Fridays and access to courses for competence development, flexible work hours, a collaborative environment and attractive salary, pension and insurance plans. You will get 30 days annual vacation and we offer benefits to promote physical health.
Terms of employment
Type of employment: indefinite term (6 months probation period) Full-time employment.
How to apply
Apply by email and send your application by 2020-12-23 at the latest. We perform ongoing interviews and might hire before the last application date.
If you have any questions about the position, please send the recruiting manager, Nick Pavel, an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you shortly.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
Pricer develops and manufactures the world’s most reliable digital store communication system with electronic shelf labels (ESL). We help retailers around the world to solve a number of key and time-consuming in-store challenges by streamlining critical processes in the store, such as price updates, in-store picking and inventory. We are a catalyst for retail digitization. Our system provides a stable platform for reaching out with messages, product information and offers to the shoppers. By developing technical solutions and services that are easy to implement, apply and use, we help our customers blur the boundaries between different sales channels in an increasingly digitalized and connected world. For almost 30 years, our ideas, technology and employees have changed the way retailers around the world carry out their duties and communicate with their customers.
Pricer was founded in Sweden in 1991 and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.